December 8, 2009

December Scrap Challenge

Home by Kathy


Posted by PicasaThis is actually a lift of a layout by Jen Jockisch from Two Peas in a Bucket. Everything on my layout is from scraps except the white cardstock and the Kraft cardstock background. I actually cut the center out of the Kraft paper to be used at a later time as suggested in our Frugal Friday Tip by Joni (see labels).

Now it's your turn. Check out the December Challenge details below on how you can have your Scrap project posted here, and become eligible to be on our February Guest Design Team.

6 comments:

  1. Kathy This layout is so pretty. It actually looks like a quilt! Love the butterfly and how you used the pp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the patterned squares at the bottom and the cute little houses. Beautiful layout and beautiful home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little houses...This is just beautifully put together... you'd never know it was "scraps"!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your use of scraps on the bottom of the layout. Your little houses are adorable. The whole layout has this "homespun" feel to it. I

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute layout, Kathy! It looks so homey! I love how the butterfly "pops".

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really cute layout. I love the little houses. I agree that this layout has the "homespun" feel which I just love.

    Lainey

    ReplyDelete