February 13, 2010

Explosion scrapbook by Laurie


"This is a project that I made last year for my boyfriend, now husband, for Valentine's Day. I found a tutorial about explosion scrapbooks online and it looked simple enough to do. I thought this would be a great way to showcase pictures of our dating years, as it would be the last Valentine's Day as a dating couple. Using various papers from my stash and American Crafts rub-on letters, I chose to highlight some of the best qualities I liked about him. I also like that the explosion scrapbook is so easy to store, folds right up to be the same size as a card!

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute - I love how you were able to get so many pictures in just this small album.

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of an explosion box, but never a explosion scrapbook. This is awesome!!! I love that you were able to include so many photos in a very special keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool idea, love it and what a wonderful keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made a ton of these and I am making a tutorial for here at SOS. I was told it was called a smoosh album but I like your name for it as well. Love what you did in yours. tfs

    ReplyDelete