July 28, 2010

July Challenge

USA by Kelly
Reader Kelly submitted this layout for the July Brad / Eyelet Challenge. This is what she said, "I did this from a sketch I found on Pages in Time : Thur Sketch of the Week July 22. If it is hard for you to see the brads, they are in the middle of the red sequin stars! Hope you enjoy it! I just found your site recently! Looks like fun"!
Posted by PicasaDon't miss out on the fun - it's not too late for you to submit your Brad / Eyelet project for the July Challenge. See all the details below in July Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous cluster in the center! I love this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly...this is a really fun layout. I love all the different patterns & textures that you used. Gives the layout a great "feel".... !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I like the layout of you pictures and paper. Lots of open space (my big fear of scrapping...LOL) tfs I hope you join us each month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page! I love the way you color blocked the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great patriotic looking layout. Love all your elements - and great use of brads.

    Thanks for sharing - and I hope you come back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love July 4th layouts! Great job on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen a layout quite like this! It's so unique! I love it! The star sequins go perfect with the layout! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kellie,
    so glad you found the blog.
    You did an awesome layout. I like your pictures a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all of the nice comments! I'll have to see if I can come back and play again!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great way to use scraps. I like the different embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a great explosive LO. it really exudes 4th of July. love your brads...what a great way to embellish your stars!

    ReplyDelete