May 28, 2011

May Flower Challenge by Ren-Yi

The irony with flowers is, I love them a lot. But they don't appear in any of my projects, unless I stamp them, or create them from scratch by abusing my balloon die...so, what's really going on?

Feel Better


Thankfully, Kathy tasked us to use flowers from our stash. I have plenty and am not sure I made a noticeable dent...but it looks like a cute bouquet.

Feel Better

Well, I would love to hear inspiration on how you use your flowers. I could use a few inspiration pointers. And who knows, maybe I'll send a random commenter on this blog post a random assortment of flowers ;)

So, come join in on our 
Scrap Our Stash's May challenge. You have a few more days to enter - and there is a long weekend ahead :)



Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

7 comments:

  1. Your card is very sweet - good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! I like how you stitched in the middle of the flowers. I've never even thought of that as I always add some type of embellishment to the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much to love about this card...the flowers,the stamping. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card- I'm with you I rarely use flowers unless I make them myself but this is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card. You did a good job using your flower stash!!
    I think my favorite way to use flowers is to hide "mistakes"! lol I use flowers any which way and everyway I can. LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this - these flowers go great together - and your placement is awesome! Love the stitched center too!

    ReplyDelete