August 4, 2011

August Re-Do Challenge by Karen


 Design Team Member Karen submitted these layouts for the August Re-Do Challenge.  She said:

I finally decided on a LO to Re-do for my August challenge.

In the end it was almost by accident- I found some photos of Nancy posing for her passport photo when she was six months old and decided to make a LO- then I thought surely I must have scrapped this already- and I had! So here is a Lo I scrapped four years ago when I was just starting scrapping and a Lo from today- I'm not sure my scrapping style has changed that much but my supplies (and the amount of them) have.

Now it's your turn to take the August Re-Do Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I like your grouping of photos and color choices on the re-do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the punched border along the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts, they are both very effective. It's scary to see the change in stash levels isn't it! K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that wood grain paper and that border across the bottom is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these! In fact not sure which one I like better! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute... I actually love them BOTH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard to pick which one I like better! Great job on both pages!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The layouts are so different, you have to really look to see that it's the same photos! I have scrapped the same photos too with the same thinking - Grandma likes it because she gets the dups!

    ReplyDelete