September 14, 2011

Pagerize This Challenge # 14


Pagerizer Julie chose Wendy as the winner of the Pagerize This Challenge.  Julie said: 

"They were all great pages, but I couldn't go past Wendy C's layout and that clever, clever tag with the school ID card tucked behind her daughter's lovely photo.


Here is Wendy's Pagerize This Challenge # 14.  She said:  "Thank you so much for choosing my layout Julie! I really loved your color combo....and the cute puppy pic!

Here is my layout, ready to be "pagerized". Since Fall is almost here, I pulled out last year's stack of photos. I know I always give my camera one heck of a workout taking pictures of all the changing colors. But my favorite part of this layout has to be that gorgeous ribbon I found! And while I was looking around for that piece, I found tons more to play with. So the element I would love to see pagerized most is the use of ribbons. Here I used it as an accent piece and a border. What can you do with your ribbon?
Wendy***

Posted by PicasaEach month on the 15th we will post a new layout for you to "pagerize" (plagerize, copy, lift, steal) whatever term you want to use. The idea will be - to use the posted layout as your inspiration to create your own layout. You can "pagerize" as much or as little of the original layout as you choose. You may want to make a layout just like the one posted - or you may just want to use something about the layout as your inspiration.


This challenge ends on October 12, 2011 at midnight central time. Then Wendy will choose a winner from the submissions. The winner will become our next Pagerizer.

Once you've completed your layout - email a picture and brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com  All entries will be posted here at Scrap Our Stash. The challenge runs through midnight central time on October 12th. The "Pagerizer" (in this case Wendy), will then choose a winner from all the entries. The winner will be announced on October 14th. Then the winner will be asked to submit a layout for us to "Pagerize" starting on the 15th of October.










Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.





5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love that folded ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout will be fun to pagerize! I really like how you did the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute page - like how you used the ribbon - I just may have to Pagerize this one!

    ReplyDelete