October 31, 2011

Meet Guest Design Team Member La Vikinga


Hi!
I'm Charlotta (La Vikinga is my alias on the web) and I'm so happy to be a guest designer for Scrap our Stash in November! I'm Swedish and have settled down in Stockholm and married after having been travelling and lived a few years abroad. No kids, no house and no dog, so I sometimes have plenty of time to scrap. I do mostly layouts but I have been practicing cardmaking too since I have been honoured with some more guest designing which you can see here on my blog:
http://lavikingascrapp.blogspot.com/

My style is colorful and bright, like the LO you can see next to this text. I hope to see more of you readers and team members in November!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

6 comments:

  1. Very cool layout! I love the circle with the flowers at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome - looking forward to working with you in November. Love your bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute title! nice clean background. Love the way you circled the brads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! That is colorful and bright, very fun. Love the circle element!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout! I love the design. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the team! I love the bright colours and embellishments you used on your page!

    ReplyDelete