October 9, 2011

October Quote Challenge by Sindi


Design Team Member Sindi submitted this layout for the October Quote Challenge.  She said:

Here's my layout for the October challenge. These pictures are from a trip to the children's museum a few years ago. They had a quote on the wall from Hans Christian Anderson "Where words fail, music speaks."  I thought it was so beautiful at the time but had never gotten around to scrapping these pictures. When I finally did, I knew I wanted to use that quote. The October challenge gave me motivation to finally do it.

Now it's your turn to take the October Quote Challenge. See all the details HERE!

 Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

  1. Great use of the inspiration quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sindi, I love how you used the quote as your title and I really love how you did your titlework in such a creative way! It looks really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great lo and perfect papers for the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote and your wonderful rays of color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a creative way to add your quote!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the black and white photos with those papers!The way you did your title is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way your quote goes around the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome quote - and how fortunate that you were able to use them with the pictues of the museum. See - you kept them for just the right challenge!

    ReplyDelete