May 10, 2012

May "MAY I?" Challenge by Haley


Design Team Member Haley submitted this card for the May "MAY I?" Challenge. She said:


Here is my "May I?" submission for May.







Aaron Booth(http://aaronsbooth32.blogspot.com) is a paper crafter who I really admire. I totally CASEd a recent card I found on her blog to create this card for my Mom for Mother's Day. I used her card design but changed up the colors and elements a little bit. (All supplies are from Close To My Heart.) I think this one is very fitting for my dear mother. Happy Mother's Day to all the moms of the world!
Inky hugs,
Haley
http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com

Now it's your turn to take the May "MAY I?" Challenge. For the "MAY I?" Challenge you are to complete your project by getting inspiration from someone elses blog. Then leave a comment at the blog stating that you are using their blog as inspiration for the Scrap Our Stash May I Challenge. Then submit a picture and brief description of your project along with the a link to the inspiration blog to scrappinpsycho@live.com.

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on May 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of June. This challenge ends at midnight central time on May 31st.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Love it! This card is about to be scraplifted again lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Haley!! I love the colors you used and the printing on the butterfly! Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Haley. It is gorgeous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - the colours are fab and the butterfly is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Great colors and I love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete