February 11, 2013

Anything Fuzzy ~ Wendy K

Good Morning and welcome back to another day of FUZZY inspiration!   

Wendy K's thoughts on the challenge:

I knew just what I was going to use for this layout....I have these iron-on fuzzy letters that I have been trying to use up...Then I started digging in my stash and I was surprised to find many fuzzy things from felt pieces and borders to unopened packages of fun fuzzy embellishments. I've been trying to buy less for a very long time but even I have Thickers in my stash and that is what I ended up using for this challenge. You will most likely see another layout from me because I found many fun, fuzzy things in my stash and now I want to use them!
...and her awesome two page layout:
You will find our challenge and details HERE

4 comments:

  1. Lovely double pager. The thickers look perfect with the fun photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice double pager and the Thickers were a great "fuzzy" choice from your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you did a two pager. What a fun Birthday page. Love your pics and thickers!!

    ReplyDelete