March 24, 2013

"The Final Stretch" Layout by DT Tamara R.

Happy Sunday! 
Today, Tamara gives us a great example of mixed alphas!  Check out the mixture below:
Let's see what Tamara had to say about her layout:
"I love the look and feel of this sketch. I used DCWV letterpress cardstock to highlight the final stretch of the Seattle to Portland ride my DH did in 2002. I used letters from pebbles, American crafts and Authentic. I love the bright colors that helped project these photos of the bridge. I added some misc buttons and a flower from Doodlebug."

There is still time for you to submit your challenge. 
 You will find the challenge and sketch information HERE!!



3 comments:

  1. Your take on the sketch is so springy and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice take on the sketch and excellent job on using your stash of mixed alphas to create your title! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete