April 2, 2013

"Inch by Inch" LO by DT Heather G.

It's a new month and that means a new challenge and even better more inspiration from our DT  members!!!  Let's start with Heather Guy's Layout.  The challenge is to use at least one Polka Dot paper and at least one Striped paper AND to add at least one bird, butterfly and/or Bee.  Heather did a fantastic job incorporating these elements into her page. Take a look:

This is what Heather had to say about her layout:
"Not only did I use my stash . . . but I also used all scraps for this page!!! I did however forget a bird, butterfly or bee so I had to go back and add one to the fence post! lol!!!

This is my son and nephew, ages 15 and 12, while we were at Conner Prairie, an interactive historic park on Good Friday.

The title is "bigger inch by inch". The journaling says "It's hard to believe how fast these two are growing up. They are turning into young men right before our eyes. There is no stopping them, so we will enjoy the journey moment to moment . . . but they will always be my boys!"


Make sure to come back tomorrow to see what DT Kelly has for us! :)

4 comments:

  1. What a great use of the challenge and LOVE the little birdie on the fence post - too cute! Great title too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I did the same thing and threw in the birds. Great way to use up your stash. Nice work with the pattern papers. Love the circle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout Heather and the FP papers were a perfect choice to tackle this challenge! Love how you included your bird! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice page, I like your journaling. :-)

    ReplyDelete