August 9, 2013

"Joes Crab Shack" LO by DT Robin R.

Yummy! Doesn't that look good? Robin did a fantastic job using summer themed paper and embellishments on this layout! I love the how she added the waves throughout her layout! Cute!!
Here's what Robin said, "Summer papers are my FAVORITE! I cannot resist them. I have so many different once. I was thrilled to have the perfect excuse to finally use my October Afternoon Seaside collection from 2010?! I still love it today as much as the day I bought it, therefore, I had a lot of fun playing with it.


I used some of the cardstock stickers that came with the collection. I altered the crabs and the anchor by covering them with Liquid Glass to make them look epoxy. And if you take a really close look, you can see googley eyes on the crabs. I believe those came into my house when my mom moved in with me over 9 years ago! LOL

I also used some Studio Calico vellum die-cuts from their Atlantic collection, great color and theme coordination with my layout. 

I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge!"


What summer collection will you be using on your layout? You have until August 29th to upload your layout!  For challenge details click HERE. 



2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout and awesome take on the challenge! Love your title work and this layout!

    ReplyDelete