September 29, 2013

"Hanna Bee" LO by DT Lee-Anne T.

FOR THE ABC ~ 123 BLOG HOP,
CLICK HERE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love mixed media layouts and Lee-Anne knocked it out fabulously!!!  I love her techniques and the colors she used to create the sunburst.  Read below how Lee-Anne created this sunburst. 

Lee-Anne said, "This layout is of my daughter's little niece Hanna. They call her Hanna Bee. For the layout I used a sunburst stencil and some modeling paste. After it was dry, I used a paint brush and sprayed some Primrose and Tinsel Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists and "painted the sunrays as pictured. I embellished with some flair buttons, twine, flowers, doilies, stamps and sequins, added the title and the chipboard word #love. Thanks for looking and hope you will play along with us at Scrap Our Stash for this challenge. The deadline to link up is September 29 at 11:59 PM (PST)."

SIDE NOTE: 
Blog Hop ends at 11:59 PST! Hurry... If you haven't HOPPED yet! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment