October 13, 2013

"Me" LO by DT Lee Anne T.

Today's inspiration is from DT Lee-Anne.  She shares with us this gorgeous shabby chic layout about herself. Check out how she used her stash for the Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge:

Lee-Anne says this about her layout, "Sharing my layout for Stash Challenge #8 - October 1, 2013. For the Tic Tac Toe Challenge, I used 5 Brads, Wood Veneers, and Twine. For my layout I wanted to
create a shabby chic feel to my page. I used 5 pearl brads for the center of my flowers, a variety of wood 

veneers from Crate Paper that I altered with some gesso, distress stain and mists and some twine to give some texture so I used the twine to wrap around the wood veneer flower. This layout was great messy, playful fun!"


See ya back here tomorrow for more inspiration!! 

2 comments:

  1. love it for the softness and love how the brads don't look like brads...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty layout!! Love the paper and the pearls - definitely shabby chic! :)

    ReplyDelete