November 12, 2013

"Cozumel 2012" Layout by Rochelle S.

Good Morning Everyone!!!
Today's inspiration comes from Rochelle S. 

Rochelle said this about her layout:
"For the 6x6 paper challenge, I used Glitz 6x6 Uncharted Waters collection. From my stash, I used 6 premade die cuts from the Pink Paislee Nantucket collection. I also did some masking with texture paint and a stencil. I was so excited to use the anchor wood piece from Creative Embellishments! It is super darn cute!!!  I had such a fun time making this layout even though we came out kinda dark in the photos! lol"

For more information on this challenge click HERE

5 comments:

  1. Great LO Rochelle; both the theme (Love Mexico I only wish I lived closer) and the colors of your patterned paper to go with it! I also like the white texture you put there like a net!

    Greetings from Sweden,

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pic and page! Such a fun layout. I am happy your are liking our products at CE..xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the brightness and the texture stenciling...I so need that anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post..very helpful information
    Thanks for sharing.

    Rating Therapist

    ReplyDelete