December 6, 2013

"We Are Blessed"LO by DT Joefil

Happy Friday!!!

Today Dt Joefil inspires us with this gorgeous layout:
Here's what she said about layout:

"This is our 2011 Christmas photo! I Used all my Christmas papers from my stash that i had for a long time, and making memories die-cuts and tags and stickers that i just used since a bought it last year. I also added 4 black photo corners in the corners of the photo. I also added a music notes stamp and some silver sequins. I choose the word we are blessed in the word art for my title.
Visit my blog here...http://joefilcate.blogspot.com/"

See you tomorrow! :) 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Joefil! Love the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those layers & the way you've used the little tabs.... Gorgeous page, Jo:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choice of papers and layering Joefil!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete