January 4, 2014

"@ 6 Months" Layout by DT Elizabeth!!!

Hello!   
I hope your weekend is going well and you are able to relax a little after all of the holiday hoopla!
Today's wonderful inspiration is being shared by DT Elizabeth!
Scrap Our Stash is so pleased to have Elizabeth returning to our team!
Elizabeth shared this about her layout:
"I can hardly believe its been 6 months since we had our wedding! So much has happened in our lives already and both of us are hanging on to the Lord celebrating in what's next in our journey!

This challenge was fun for me, but often times I have a hard time sticking to one thing that it calls for. I usually just start playing around with items on my page and next thing I know, I have too much of some numbers and not enough of others! But it was fun to pull out items from my stash and follow along in the rules, I love challenges like this because they are fun and gets you thinking outside of the norm!"

(5) Paper:  Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky, October Afternoon, Studio Calico
 (4 )Word Embellishments: Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky, Fancy Pants Memories Captured, Websters Pages Recorded
(3) Round Circles: Scrapbook Circle round sticker, Scrapbook Circle buttons, Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky
(2) Alphas:  American Crafts Thickers, Webster’s Pages Recorded Sticker Alphas
(1) Jenni Bowlin Speech Bubble Gold

Ready to start your countdown?
Here is what you are playing for this month:
A $20 Gift Certificate
from our January Sponsor
THE SCRAPROOM
Scrap Room

For "Countdown" Challenge details....click HERE

3 comments:

  1. love love-soemthing about the center scrapping and the grids is just fantastic! Pinned of course and will have to add to my scraplift pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how your photo and patterned papers work so well with the wood background!
    Awesome job with your stash countdown!

    ReplyDelete