January 7, 2014

Design Team Introduction: Leila Cardoso

Hello there!
Today we would like to introduce another talented designer who has joined our team!!!
Welcome Leila Cardoso!!!
"I'm Leila, Lolo or Leiloca (lol), married to Marcelo and mother of Maria Clara and Mattheus, my greatest sources of inspiration. I am simply addicted to scrapbooking, it has also been my therapy ... love the moments register pages for albums. I knew of scrapbooking long time ago, but I started to do it in November 2010 and have never stopped.  I scrap almost every day. 
Love, love and love!!"
Leila's blog:  Lolo Artesanato

Today's inspiration is this lovely layout created by Leila, inspired by our January
"Special Moments"
This is what Leila shared about her layout:
"I like to record the daily lives of my family, so most of my pages are so simple moments... in photographs my son with his godfather at a barbecue Sunday here at home.
Let's go to my countdown:"

(11) Flowers
(10) Pieces of washi tape
(9) Dew drops
(8) Buttons
(7) Pearls
(6) Laser cuts
(5) Patterned papers
(4) Butterflies
(3) Twine (bowls)
(2) Photos
(1) Rub-on (tag)

Leila rocked the "Countdown" challenge and actually doubled up on it, but all you are required to do to earn an entry into this month's prize drawing is start your countdown at
(5) and end up with (1) rub-on!
Click HERE for the challenge and details!

Scrap Our Stash is excited to have Leila as part of the design team and looking forward
to seeing what she will be inspiring us with for the next 6 months!!!

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you stop by tomorrow for more of our daily
Design Team inspiration!!!

2 comments:

  1. Excited to have you on our team! Beautiful layout and love your take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete