January 11, 2014

"Good, Clean, Crazy Bubble Fun" Layout by DT Kerry

Happy Saturday!!!
I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

We have another amazing layout to share with you today!  
Today's inspiration is being shared by returning
Design Team Member, Kerry
Welcome back for another term Kerry!!!

Check out all of her page details:
This is what Kerry share about her layout:
"This is certainly a fun challenge with so many possibilities to use up some of my older stash, It had me hunting through my boxes for a suitable rub-on as I not a big fan of them and don't own many! After choosing the 'Life Is Good' rub-on I then picked 
two border stickers, 
three chipboard letters, 
four felt embellishments and 
five brads! 
I don't think I purchased anything on my page in the last year, so I was pleased I made a little bit of room for the Sales!!!
Please join me in using up some of that old stash with this versatile challenge."


How awesome are all the small details Kerry put into her layout to complete the
 "Countdown" Challenge!
Leave a comment below telling us what is your favorite!

And remember...our fabulous sponsor this month is...
The ScrapRoom
Scrap Room

See ya tomorrow when we share more inspiration from our Design Team!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

3 comments: