January 8, 2014

"Hello New Year" Layout by DT Jenni

Happy Wednesday!!!
Today's inspiration is the awesome creation of our returning Design Team Member, Jenni!
Scrap Our Stash is excited to have Jenni on our team for another term!!!
Check out Jenni's awesome interpretation of this month's
This is what Jenni shared about her layout:
"What a fun challenge to start off 2014! And I really wanted to do my first page documenting the start of the New Year. I started this layout by digging out this Fancy Pants rub-on from YEARS ago. 
Next, I knew I wanted to use these gold glitter stickers for the year, and obviously that would count for my four items...
5 sequins, 
4 stickers, 
3 pieces of chipboard, 
2 mini envelopes 
and the one rub-on! 
I tucked some hidden journaling into one of the little envelopes to remember a few things about the first New Year's Eve in 9 years that my husband and I spent without kids!"

By now you should be inspired to start counting down!  Over the last week, our Design team has shared with you several ways to countdown using your stash!

And to inspire you more, our January sponsor
Scrap Room
is generously offering one lucky randomly drawn winner a 
$20 gift certificate...How cool is that?

Click HERE for the challenge and visit us tomorrow for more
Design Team inspiration!!!

2 comments:

  1. absolutely love the tri-window effect and the whole thing with the mini envelopes! Very original and straight to my scraplift box!!! ps-it was probably wonderful to celebrate "adult style" for once :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ideas on this page! Fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete