January 9, 2014

"Hey Gorgeous" Layout by DT Robin

Good Morning!
So happy that you stopped by for today's inspiration being shared by one of our returning 
Design Team members!
Welcome back for another term
Robin Redd
Here is what Robin share about her layout:
"I enjoyed this challenge! This is my niece, Mary. Hand-me-down photo from her sister, Billie, taken at my house, Christmas, one year….. 
I have…..
(5) Pink Glitter Stars from Freckled Fawn
(4) Wood Veneer Letters, colored pink with an alcohol marker
(3) Yellow Brads
(2)Vellum Embellishments (the star and the circle stacked on top of the star)
And Rub-ons!, spelling out ‘my niece.’

Have you had a chance to play in our "Countdown" challenge?  If not, click HERE for details.
We would love to see what you items from your stash you use to complete your countdown!

The ScrapRoom
Scrap Room
is generously offering a $20 gift card to this month's randomly drawn winner, so make sure you get your entry completed and linked up by January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Please visit us again tomorrow for more fabulous Design Team inspiration!

1 comment: