January 24, 2014

"How Many Rolls Do You Have?" LO by DT Kelly

DT Kelly brings us today's awesome inspiration:
This is what Kelly say's about her layout: 
"How many rolls do you have? - My sweet chunky baby boy back in 1999. I knew right away what I wanted to do with my extra numbers from my Echo Park Brothers kit with those little rolls showing up so well in the photos. I used up scraps from so many different manufacturers: Simple Stories, We R Memory Keepers, Jillibean Soup, Websters Pages, My Minds Eye, Echo Park and Authentique. I can't wait to see the other takes on the sketch challenge!"

If you haven't already, get your layout uploaded on our side bar soon! The challenges end in just a few days!  Remember.. the prize is a $20 Gift Card to The ScrapRoom!  See the challenges HERE. 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great layout Kelly. It's so cute and has a perfectly baby feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Kelly! I love the title!

    ReplyDelete