January 13, 2014

Introducing New Design Team Member, Megan Beaubien

Happy Monday!!!
I hope you had a beautiful weekend and we are glad you stopped by today!
We are introducing the last new member to our Design Team
Join Scrap Our Stash in welcoming talented designer
 Megan Beaubien
"My name is Megan Beaubien. I live in Middle Tennessee with my husband, Brian and our two boys, Eli (3) and Max (2). I am a CPA and work part time as an audit manager in a local public accounting firm. I started scrapbooking about 11 years ago while in college and have done it off and on since then. The past year and a half I have scrapbooked more than ever and am truly enjoying it! I truly love playing with pretty paper and supplies. My two boys are usually the main subjects of my pages, and I love to look back on my pages to see them "growing up." They are young, but I still feel like it goes by too fast! Beyond scrapbooking, I am an avid sports fan - especially football - and enjoy watching a good game or listening to sports talk on the radio. 
You can find more of my scrapbooking creations at my blog: http://meganlianesblog.blogspot.com/ "

Today's wonderful  inspiration  is Megan's first SOS team reveal and her take on our current 
"Fall Photo"


This is what Megan shared about her layout:
"I don't normally think too much about the number of items I add to a layout, so this challenge made me think differently than I normally do about my layout. I ended up using 
five pre-made die cuts, 
four patterned papers, 
three wood veneer hearts,
two different letter stickers 
...and the one rub-on (in the top left).
The photo I used for this challenge was from a quick photo shoot we had over Thanksgiving weekend with my family. 
Even though the boys were not looking at me, I like how the photo turned out."

We are happy to have Megan as part of the Scrap Our Stash team and look forward to seeing more of her super cute, colorful inspiration!  

Our team has provided you with fabulous "Countdown" inspiration and ideas for the past two weeks!
If you haven't played along yet, it is time for you to start counting down!
We would love to see you use some of your stash up by creating a wonderful layout to share with us.   You have until January 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entry!!!

Check back tomorrow for our last day of Countdown inspiration!

1 comment: