January 29, 2014

"Out With The Old, In With The New" LO by DT Patricia



Today's inspiration is from DT Patricia!  She share with us her take on the January sketch challenge:

Patricia had this to say about her layout:

"This layout was inspired by 2 photos I had for the new year. One holds many of the items I tend to embrace this new year and the other shows the year 2013 being washed away by water....bye bye 2014!

The product I used all came from Scrapbook Room in which I simply love receiving their monthly kits. Not sure of the month, but everything used in this layout comes from Simple Stories, with the exception of the Alpha letters. I also used some twine string and my lovely washi in the lower right hand corner. I absolutely love the colors in this Simple Stories collection. 
Hope you enjoy, thanks for looking!
Happy New Years!"


Today is the last day to upload your layouts for the Sketch Challenge and Countdown Challenge.  You have until the end of the day (PST) to upload!! Hurry! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment