June 2, 2014

"Snapshots of Today" LO by DT Carol

Happy Monday!!!

What a wonderful way to start our week with this wonderful layout byDT  Carol:
Carol said this about her layout:

That was a hard one for me! In order to get all my blue embellies I had to mix and match different collections, which I don't normally do! So I first decided on the color I would use. I picked blue because it is my favorite color. Then I picked a picture that had blue on it! And finally I went through my stash looking for blue stuff.

The pre packed embellies were: 1 button, 5 enamel dots, 3 chipboard pieces (2 arrows and 1 pin wheel), 2 journaling card, 1 washi tape and several stickers.
I hope you like the challenge and play along!


Make sure you come back every day for our daily inspiration! 


5 comments:

  1. This is an excellent page! Thank you for providing great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this challenge!!! It's a really great design!
    e.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Carol. Really love the layers and clusters around the photo. It's hard to mix and match for sure but you did an excellent job, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout Carol! I like your pattern combinations, especially the starred velum at the bottom. To me, this picture says it is all about the fun, and the way you framed it is very fun.

    ReplyDelete