July 13, 2014

Introducing Returning Design Team Member, Megan Beaubien

Happy Sunday!
Today we have another Design Team introduction and inspiration to share with you!
Join Scrap Our Stash in welcoming back, talented designer
Megan Beaubien
"My name is Megan Beaubien. I live in Middle Tennessee with my husband, Brian and our two boys, Eli (3) and Max (2). I am a CPA and work part time as an audit manager in a local public accounting firm. I started scrapbooking about 11 years ago while in college and have done it off and on since then. The past year and a half I have scrapbooked more than ever and am truly enjoying it! I truly love playing with pretty paper and supplies. My two boys are usually the main subjects of my pages, and I love to look back on my pages to see them "growing up." They are young, but I still feel like it goes by too fast! Beyond scrapbooking, I am an avid sports fan - especially football - and enjoy watching a good game or listening to sports talk on the radio. 
You can find more of my scrapbooking creations at my blog: http://meganlianesblog.blogspot.com/ "

And for today's inspiration, Megan has created a beautiful beach page to share with you inspired by our July Stash Challenge ~ "Let's Go Shopping"
"Beach Vacation"
Megan shared this about her layout and the challenge:
"For this challenge, I scrapped a picture I took from our vacation this summer at the beach. The stash items I used - which ended up being more than 5 - were striped paper, 3 arrows, cork embellishment, journal card, flair, tags, and die cuts. I also was able to use some of my new Studio Calico Hello, Hello kit and a Gossamer Blue kit I bought last summer for this challenge. I love when I can combine "older" with new!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Scrap Our Stash is excited to have Megan return for another term and we are looking forward to seeing more of her wonderful creations!

Stop back by tomorrow for our last designer introduction, and we will have a surprise for you!!!

Have a wonderful day

No comments:

Post a Comment