December 11, 2014

"All Bundled Up" LO by Brenda

Hello Everyone!!!

Today Brenda is sharing with us her fabulous layout.  We hope this layout inspires you to join our challenge! :) 

Here's the photo inspiration:
Here's what Brenda said about her layout:
"I pulled the inspiration for this layout from the drinks, and the colors (white, blue and silver) in the inspiration photo. 
I used some of my January 2014 ScrapRoom Kit Club stash...."Timbergrove" by Fancy Pants and a sketch by Audrey Yeager ~ My Scraps and More to create my page. And to complete the "Sparkle" element of the challenge, I placed rhinestones in the middle of the snowflakes and in the center of the bow and added the two rhinestone circles. 

I know it is a busy time of the year, but I hope you all get a chance to play along with this challenge and share with us what inspires you from the beautiful inspiration photo.

Happy Holidays!"

Now it's your turn! :) 

7 comments:

  1. Had to pop on in & say how much I ADORE your LO.....those diagonal line elements, the colours, the tag...ir makes me smile. THANK YOU:):)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lizzy! I hope you get a chance to play along with us this month.
      Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for stopping by. You have a beautiful blog. Hope to see you again; Have a beautiful season Love sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Brenda! How did you make that bow? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! I used the WRMK Envelop Punch Board. Here is a link with a tutorial on creating the bow: http://craftingandstamping.com/2014/05/29/tutorialquickeasypaperbow/

      Delete