December 1, 2014

December Stash Challenge #21 ~ Photo Inspiration

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!
It’s time to reveal a new challenge as well as our December Guest Designer!

Up first is our
December Photo Inspiration Stash Challenge:
You must create a layout using this photo to inspire you. It can be anything from color, theme, food, using circles on your layout , etc… ANYTHING that inspires you!! 
AND
You must also use something from your stash that sparkles - glitter, bling, sequins, glitter paint, stickles, etc.
When posting your layout, please let us know how this photo inspired your layout and what you used to make your layout "sparkle". 

One more important thing...click HERE for the SOS Challenge Guidelines!!! 
Make sure to link your layout to Mr. Linky on our side bar by Dec 29th.

This is the prize you are playing for this month:

Now it is time for you to meet our 
December Guest Designer
Heather Robertson
"I'm thrilled to be asked to be guest designer here at Scrap Our Stash 
I was born and raised in Northern Ireland but now live in Alaska with Dan (husband of 17 years), son Nathan (16), daughter Lauren (14), 3 cats - Athena, Meow and Deshka and a Chesapeake Bay retriever Willou.  I have been scrapping since 2004.  I mainly scrap paper pages and cards but also dabble in digital scrapping and canvases.  I would say my primary style is bold and graphic although I also mix up my styles frequently. I  love to think outside the box, to add unique elements to my page and a little tongue-in-cheek humour. I love to play with embellishments and tweak sketches to make them my own.  Aside from scrapping I also love to mountain bike, play racquetball, travel and do home improvement projects.”

Check out Heather's awesome layout inspired by the photo:
This is what Heather said about her layout,
I was inspired by the colors, the circles of the eight mugs, the theme of hot chocolate and the glitter of the ornaments and fake snow”

Thank you Heather for being our wonderful December Guest Designer. 
We are so excited to have you design with us this month!


 Make sure you all return tomorrow to see more inspiration!

8 comments:

  1. Heather's work is always awesome! Congrats on the GD spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Heather and awesome take on the challenge! Thank you so much for being our guest this month and sharing your beautiful creations with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photo to work with! I got this LO done super fast. The photo inspired me to scrap about my daughter drinking from her bottle! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shelby for joining us this month and glad you liked the inspiration!

      Delete
  4. Hi! I loved your inspirational photo, printed an image and placed it along with some additional inspirational images for my paper projects. I set off to use it this morning without realizing that it is to be used to create a layout. I used it to make a card. I'm not submitting it for the challenge but thought that you might still like to see it. Thanks for the inadvertent card making inspiration, (lol)!!
    http://rachauscratchpad.blogspot.com/2014/12/hope.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was an awesome challenge. To me, the photo was super inspirational. The photo reminded me of being with friends and family during holiday festivities. I also loved the color palette. Just finished linking up. Thank you for a fabulous challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your challenge and want to enter - Mr Linky is not co-operating My link is http://timetocreate-handmadetreasure.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/remembering.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in again, lovely! The photo inspiration was a big kick for me :-)
    Love from Kada in Sweden <3

    ReplyDelete