February 2, 2015

"We're Finally Here" Layout by DT Steffanie

 Happy Monday!!

Today's inspiration is brought to you by our fabulous DT member Steffanie:
 Here's what Steffanie shares with us:
"As you can see, I'm still working on those Disney photos. This is just one photo so not making a big dent in the pile with this layout. Oh well...it's all about the creativity, right? And I love scrapping my Disney pages!


I pulled out lots of small elements to make up the letters for this challenge.
Here is what I came up with:
W - washi tape, (of course!)
A - arrows and assorted alphabets
S- stars
H- hearts
I - ink pens in black and white for outlining

Normally I ink the edges of everything (which would have been another supply starting with "I"), but I decided to distress the edges of my papers with scissors instead. Every once in a while you need to change things up a bit."


For more information on the February Stash Challenge please click HERE!

 See you back here tomorrow with more inspiration!

1 comment: