March 6, 2015

"Happy" Layout by DT Joefil

Hello everyone....it's FRIDAY!!!!!
To end your week on a "HAPPY' note, we are sharing a beautiful layout created by 
DT Joefil, 
inspired by our
March Stash Challenge ~ S-T-E-N-C-I-L:
Joefil shared this about her reveal:
"I had fun making this layout, created some mixed media in the background. I used this happy photo of my daughter during our Idaho vacation to the grandparents three years ago. In this challenge I used:
S- Stencil
T- Tag
E-Enamel dots
N- Numbers ( date)
C- Cork ( circle sticker)
I- Inkadinkado ( butterfly stamp)
L- Layers (of papers)

Details on my blog at Cate Crafts
Now its your turn! can't wait to see what you can create!"

Ready Set Go...find items in your stash beginning with each letter in the word
S-T-E-N-C-I-L
create a layout and share it with us by March 29th to be eligible to win this month's prize
from our sponsor


Click HERE for challenge details and description of this month's fabulous prize!!!

Have a nice day...stop back by tomorrow and see what our next Design team member has created to share with you!

3 comments: