October 19, 2015

"An Ordinary/Awesome Day" Layout by DT Sherri

We are starting off this week with a fabulous layout created by our talented DT Sherri
 inspired by our
Sherrie:
"This layout is a little different from most of my layouts. The sketch seemed to have a lot of blank space, and I tried hard not to fill it up too much, yet still make it my own. I used a new technique (for me) with some Distress Stains and a baby wipe, and added some metal charms from broken bits of jewelry that I save for the "metal" challenge requirement. I've had this title for a while, and decided it would be perfect to document and Ordinary Day, that turned into and AWESOME One, with a Surprise Birthday present from a friend, and an Iced Coffee from Starbucks! I hope you will play along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!"



Here is a look at the sketch created by Christine Meyer, that inspired Sherri's layout, 
just remember...
you must add something medal from your stash:

All entries must be linked up by October 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to qualify for our sponsored prize drawing!

If you haven't already, take some time out and visit our sponsor
Creative Embellishments

Have a great day!
Stop back by tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment