October 14, 2015

"Be You" LO by DT Carole

It's Humpday!
Here's a wonderful layout by Designer Carole to get you over the hump! :) 
 Here's what Carol said about her layout:

"Hi everyone Caroleanne here with you today with our October Stash Challenge #31 
The challenge today is to create a layout and include items from your stash for each letter in the word INKS.
Here is my list.
I Ink - Brown for my stamping
N - Newsprint paper
K - Key
S - Stamping and swirl.
I used a photo of Jess that she had taken recently for her new student card. I picked the peach colour to match her lips, the off white to match the background and brown for her hair. For more details on how I put this together, stash used and close ups please visit me here http://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.co.uk/
Bye for now" 


Here's the Challenge:
Don't forget to read the guidelines HERE.


Make sure you come by tomorrow or the reveal of our Oct. Sketch Challenge! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment