October 16, 2015

More ScraptoberFest Design Team Reveals!!!

Happy Friday!

Today we have more amazing layouts to share with you created by our Design Team, 
inspired by the 
ScraptoberFest Challenges!!!

Here are the (4) challenges hosted by (4) fabulous challenge sites:

And now for the fabulous layouts our team members created combining all (4) challenges!
I am sure you will find some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing.

DT Crystal
"Running Buddy"
"I had so much fun combining these four challenges for the Scraptober Fest Challenge! I don't scrapbook pictures of me to often or even get into to many pictures but I'm trying. My daughter wanted to run a 5k with me last summer so I told her she would need to train (haha) she ran with me maybe three times I enjoyed each time it was fun motivating her. She did the 5k and loved it and even ran another on after that. 
I didn't change much from Leslie's sketch which was a lot of fun to work with. I had tons of fun with the colors they worked really well with my photos and of course I loved having to us washi tape I love it not sure if I use it enough but I sure like to collect it:)"


DT Elena
"My New Car"
"The purchase of a new car is a special event to document, especially if the car is so amazing!
After 10 years of loyal service and more than 200000 kilometers, I traded in my old Honda Jazz to make way for a wonderful new Suzuki Vitara,  
that I love driving!!!"

DT Patricia
"#nostereotypes"
"Bonus fun challenge!! Yay!!!
This is a layout of a really great friend of mine and myself. We craft together, work out together and so many other activities. We both belong to a exercise group that has helped us in a major way to become more active on the pavement! 
Love the color combo for this challenge! Don't you!? Can't wait to see what you produce!"

DT Sharon
"Fabulous Memories"
Hi everyone! I had such a great time working on this layout for FOUR different challenges combined for the Scraptober Fest Challenge Event!! I loved the beautiful color scheme, which was perfect for my photos from our recent vacation! It was also fun scrapping a photo with ME in it! In addition, I added 4 different types of washi tape (pink, yellow, blue, and aqua) to my page. Finally, I loved using the sketch, which I turned it on it's side and had some creative fun with it!

And....we have (4) awesome sponsors generously donating prizes for this event:
Oh and don't forget....there is a BONUS PRIZE for those participants who create a layout and include all (4) challenges, you will be automatically entered to win a $40 gift card.
The BONUS winner will have the option to choose a $40 gift card from one or our sponsors
or
(2) $20 gift cards from two of our sponsors, winners choice.  

All entries completed and uploaded to the Scrap Our Stash
ScraptoberFest Washi Tape Challenge
by October 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) will be entered into our
prize drawing for the awesome prize below from our sponsor,
The Cut Shoppe

For complete details....click HERE

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment