December 8, 2015

"Be Merry 2014" LO by Cassie


Hey Scrappers!

Today, we have a fabulous double layout from Designer Cassie to inspire you!  Check out her layout:
This is what Cassie said about her layout:
"This word challenge made me realize just how many supplies I can use in my stash for certain letters. I love these types of challenges because of how many items I can find in my stash that will work. For this page, the fact that I was able to pull together a two page layout with 13 pictures is just fabulous.

Items used:
D - Doily, Dear Lizzy, Die Cuts, DCWV

I - Ink
E - Echo Park, Enamel Dots, Eyelet Outlet
C - Cardstock, Chevron, Cork
U - Uniball Pen
T - Teresa Collins, Tim Holtz, Thickers
S - Stars, Stickers, Studio Calico, Stamps, Snowflakes"

Here's the challenge:

Now it's your turn! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo! LOVE two-pagers, and this is such a beautiful, inspirational page, Cassie! Great job!

    ReplyDelete