February 10, 2016

"Look How Far We've Come" Layout by DT Renee Timmerman

Hello and welcome to another day of Design Team inspiration!
Today SOS Designer Renee is sharing her wonderful take on our
Renee:
"I was inspired by the rays in the background of the cover! So I used a stencil that was similar to the rays to cut out different scraps I had left from a SMASH book I ripped apart. I knew I wanted to document the first apartment I had with my past relationship because it was down right craziness. Once I started seeing the crazy things I could cut out from the SMASH papers, I felt it was perfect. I also added some Dear Lizzy stickers about homes - which I thought I'd never be able to use. I know this layout is a bit all over the place but I enjoyed the mess and got to use a lot of my stash. Hope I inspired you to get a little crazy with my interpretation of the challenge!!"

And here's a look at the challenge that inspired Renee's page:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

This month our sponsor
THE SCRAPROOM
will be awarding our randomly drawn winner, the awesome prize below:
so make sure you link up your entries by
February 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) 
to be entered into the drawing!

Have a great day and we hope you stop by tomorrow for more of our
Design Team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment