November 8, 2016

"What's Your Sign" Layout by DT Michelle Henderson

Good morning!!!
Today we are sharing a beautiful layout created by SOS Designer Michelle,
inspired by the
November Book Inspired Stash Challenge
Michelle:
"Hi scrappy peeps!
I really need to take on board the message "less is more" but I just can't stop adding things - if you count the big star I made as part of the background, there are about 26 stars on this layout :) .
I've been meaning to do a layout about star signs for both my girls since they were little but never quite got there, so this was the perfect time...and how do you like my photo?!? Just as well looks can't kill! It was all just staged really - promise :)
If you want to read a bit more, visit my blog on www.artscrapz.blogspot.com.
I hope this gives you some ideas for your next page - plenty of time left to take the challenge!"

Here's a look at the challenge that inspired this awesome layout:
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

our team can't wait to see all of the wonderful creative ideas everyone comes up with
inspired by this month's BOOK COVER!   
You have until Nov 29th to upload your entries!

Return tomorrow for more Design team inspiration!


No comments:

Post a Comment