December 25, 2016

"Adorable" LO by DT Marie

Merry Christmas! 

On this wonderful Christmas Day, 
Designer Marie inspires us with this stunning layout:
This is what Marie shared about her layout:

"The sketch was scary at first but I gave it a try and finally decided to keep only a few elements from it: the left sidebar, a paper thread circle and papers underneath my picture. I wanted to stay close to the color combo, so I used red and green from the list. I also added stars made with modelling paste applied through a stencil, a flair and a small tag under it.

This is my last layout as a member of this fabulous team and I wanted to thank Brenda and Rochelle for making me part of SOS DT team. I had a real pleasure every month creating layouts with their great challenges. I'll keep looking for them next year.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas with your loved ones and a very happy new year."

Here's the challenge:

For more information on this challenge or the 
December Book Inspired challenge, click HERE. 


No comments:

Post a Comment