May 10, 2017

"BYOH ~ Bring Your Own Home!" Layout by Designer June Swart

Hello!
Today we are showcasing the wonderful layout SOS
Designer June Swart
created inspired by the 
June:
"June here today! Are you ready for another fun Tic Tac Toe Challenge. So many great options to expand your creativity on your page. I chose the first column:
JOURNAL CARD, YELLOW, 3+ PATTERN PAPERS

I was really stuck for a title for this page, so I got some help from my biggest fan, my husband. He came up the idea "BYOH" Bring Your Own Home! We both laughed and decided it was perfect.

For more details, please hop over to my blog, Super Stick Chick (http://superstickchick.blogspot.com/).

Thanks!
June"

Here's a look at this month's board... 
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Have a great day and return tomorrow to see what our next designer
created to inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment